Tamariki Ora provides a free Well Child service to whānau in the Hutt Valley area, from birth to 5 years.
Our Tamariki Ora service supports whānau so your tamariki grows and develops to their full potential.
- We deliver health education and promotion
- We provide health and development assessments
- We support tamariki and whānau health and wellbeing
Our service is a gateway to other community and specialised services such as health, education, and social services.
Michelle McGregor leads this service. She is a Registered Nurse with specialist Tamariki Ora training and many years’ experience. She leads a team of nurses, doctor and Kaiāwhina:
- Dr Larisa Koning – Doctor
- Michelle McGregor – WellChild Tamariki Ora Nurse | Team Lead
- Lil Tuhaka – WellChild Tamariki Ora Nurse
- Kelsey Broughton – WellChild Tamariki Ora Nurse
- Josephine Rutherford – WellChild Tamariki Ora Nurse
- Jenny Levett – WellChild Tamariki Ora Nurse
- Hine Stevens – WellChild Tamariki Ora Kaiāwhina
- Ngahuia Tuhaka – WellChild Tamariki Ora Kaiāwhina
- Beth Maroney – WellChild Tamariki Ora Kaiāwhina
- Edwina Taylor – Kaikawe | Administrator
Phone: 0800 RAUKURA
Phone: 04 5871646